Friday, July 15, 2022

Kimo-ge OUG

On Friday 15.jul.22, ordered 3 shopeefood deliveries to use up the vouchers of MYR 3 off for MYR 10 before they expires.

11.22 am - I felt like eating egg pancakes so I type pancake in Shopeefood app and press search and found this egg pancakes eatery in OUG and placed an order for basil egg pancake and taro cakes. Very doughy so I like the basil egg pancake although it is on the oily side. To my surprise, the taro cakes are on the sweet side. I ate them for lunch and dinner.

I didn't use shopee coins for this order.

They sell many types of egg pancakes as shown in their menu on fb above. Now I know where to buy egg pancakes when I feel like eating doughy food.

11.33 am - his lunch of chicken thigh and prawn hor fun soup. The picture above shows the noodles before the soup is added to the noodles.

After using vouchers and shopee coins, the price inclusive of delivery fees is MYR 11.98 which is lower than the walk in price of MYR 12.50 nett.

We shared the above fish fillet rice from Canton kitchen as dinner.


6 comments:

  1. Such egg pancake could be pretty pleasing and appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The egg pancake looks delicious. What is in the filling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an omelette. Varieties of pancakes sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, from the photo, can pretend to be omelette. It tastes doughy so the taste cannot pretend to be omelette though.

      Delete