Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Hiong Mei Chapfan Eatery

On Tuesday 26.jul.22, went to Hiong Mei chapfan eatery to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies.

*** Hiong Mei Chapfan eatery ***

10.48 am - Finally I remember to take a photo of the chapfan eatery and saw that the name is Hiong Mei instead of Hong Mei. This shop is located between Choy Kei coffee shop and Lucky Alley coffee shop at Jalan lazat, happy garden. He bought 3 packs of chapfan for the Elderlies and himself.

*** Choy Kei coffee shop ***

2.50 pm - my lunch seafood mihun with very little soup as per my own request at MYR 9.50 nett. I also requested for half portion of mihun but I think they still gave me a lot of mihun so maybe I will request for no noodles next time.

6 pm - his dinner of siew yuk wanton noodles soup at MYR 8 from choy Kei eatery. Also bought 3jc mihun soup MYR 8 for his next day's breakfast.

*** More food ***

Soybar hot tofufa with ginger syrup MYR 3 as dessert. He wanted soybar cold soy pudding but it was sold out so I bought the hot tofufa instead with a bottle of dark soy drink at MYR 6 from 126 Kopitiam. Also bought 2 braised eggs at MYR 1.50 each from the chapfan stall.

Two siew baos at MYR 2.50 each from Ho Kitchen eatery. He likes the siew baos because they are smaller than the usual siew baos sold in eateries.

4 comments:

  1. next time when u order 'seafood mihun without mihun', i bet the seller will roll his eyes when hearing that....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accumulate the mihun so sometimes you get full portion, sometimes none. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been accumulating a lot of food so prefer not to, anymore.

      Delete