Saturday, September 25, 2021

The Ice Cream Bar

Saturday 25.sep.21 is a busy day for both of us as he went twice to the elderlies to deliver lunch and then to cook ABC soup for their dinner and I carry more things.

*** Saturday 11.sep.21 ***

Ice cream from my friend:
Rum and raisin - Taste eggy with lots of sultanas and raisins. Strong rum taste in raisins and sultanas.
Durian - it feels like eating thick cold durian paste, not very very sweet.
Chocolate - seems like there are pieces of frozen chocolate cake inside because some parts of the texture are crumbly. Very chocolaty, not very sweet.

The 3 flavours.

Buy 2 tubs to get a free cooler bag.

*** Saturday 25.sep.21 ***

12.12 noon - took a rest from carrying things to have my lunch: taro milk purple rice drink and yogurt purple rice drink. I drank both for lunch as the cover says to consume within 30 minutes. I like the taste of both equally but prefer yogurt than milk because yogurt is sourish 

Taro purple rice milk turns out to be taro paste and purple rice pieces in milk. I like the taste of the taro paste. I recommend this drink for people who likes to eat taro. I prefer eating it with a spoon rather than drinking it with a straw.

Have to buy two drinks to reach MYR 30 in order to use the makan33 e-voucher to get MYR 10 nett for.

12.31 noon - his lunch. The broth looks oily to me.

11.10 am - ordered lunch for him and the elderlies. The elderlies love the taste of the egg tarts. Use makan33 as well.

Dinner at 7 pm shared by the two of us - 80% him, 20% me. Pick up from the eatery.

6.40 pm - Picked up this duck meehoon too from the eatery next door for the next day's breakfast. I wanted to buy the rice wine chicken meehoon but it was sold out. Guess many people like to eat it.

8.20 am - after Stacy asked about remaining mooncakes, I realized that I still have about 13 mooncakes where 11 of them are mini Shanghai style mooncakes so now I am eating one mini mooncake a day to clear them before the end of next month. Not going to keep them for a long time like last year. 😅 This is a mini mooncake with a salted egg yolk center, red bean layer, mochi layer and then the pastry crust.

4 comments:

  1. You've been carrying things, good to take a break with refreshing dessert and juice/drinks. The durian ice cream was not so sweet must be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old already, must take breaks cos Tak larat.

      Delete
  2. What's the progress already on the things carrying?

    Premium ice-cream.. must be very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2oct21 is the target date so still 6% to go before noon. Ya, my mother likes this ice cream a lot because not that sweet.

      Delete