Saturday, September 4, 2021

Cookies Cream Pie

On Saturday 4.sep.21, we ordered 3 Foodpanda deliveries and arranged for one food delivery for the elderlies.

*** Two McD Pies ***

Wed 25.aug.21 9.34 am - McD pies for breakfast. Corn pie on the left. The corn pie tastes good for people who love the taste of corns. 

Cookies and Cream Pie on the right. The dark pastry crust tastes like it has spice inside because it was a bit hot spicy. The fillings just taste chocolatey.

Two pies side by side. πŸ˜„

The apple pie is his.

All 3 pies have a different price each. I wonder why.

McD pie adverts always tempt me successfully to try their limited edition pies.

Tastes better than it looks.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. U like chocolate taste more than corn taste I guess.

      Delete
  2. I want cookies cream pies too🀣 looks tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also prefer chocolate taste more than corn taste. πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. Used to eat apple pie, and tried corn love their pies. The rest like you shared above look good. Should give them a try. Price varies, wonder too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can make good pies at home because you can cook very well.

      Delete
  4. Haha. The advert did looked convincingly. Lol. I think I will go for corn pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh appreciate your review that the cookies n cream one tastes better than it looks. I was tempted by it last weekend. But just continued with my mix-n-match option which doesn't include this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So would you ever buy this cookies and cream pie to taste?

      Delete
    2. Don't want already after your review. :p I was already unsure that 'cream' bit would make a good filling or be just 'jelak'.

      Delete
    3. Not jelak. Just like any chocolate fillings.

      Delete