Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Licky Chan Liquor Ice Cream

On Tuesday 14.sep.21, we bought seafood congee to eat with the remaining crab in the fridge. In the evening, he went to cook dinner for the elderlies.

*** Friday 10.sep.21 ***

12.30 noon - Not your Basic Batch ice cream cooler bag with Licky Chan Liquor Ice Cream in it.

12.32 noon - instead of tubs, they use square boxes 8 cm x 8 cm x  8 cm to store 13 oz aka 360 ml.

Side view.

The toppings for each ice cream is placed inside the box on top of the ice cream.

Lift up the paper to get to the ice cream below.

At the side of the box is the name of the ice cream with indicators for vegan, nuts, gluten, lactose, alcohol.

I like this ice cream of white chocolate, sake, wasabi and strawberry. Can taste the wasabi and it is delicious!

This is a vegan ice cream with coffee, coconut, rum, hazelnut, cacao nibs. The coconut taste is strong, stronger than the rum and coffee taste.

They include dark sesame cones which are crunchy with the deep fragrance of dark sesame.


I ordered all 4 flavours from the alcoholic section. Feeling Peachy has texture similar to sorbet and the topping given is dried elderflower. The taste is light and fruity. The 4th flavour I ordered is Chocolate, Spearmint with mint leaves topping. Can taste the mint in the chocolate ice cream.

Promotion with MYR 10 nett off and amount above MYR 150 nett gets free delivery. I like the taste of the 4 types I bought but my friends didn't like the taste. They say they prefer the usual ice cream flavours like vanilla without alcohol.

12 comments:

  1. Wasabi ice cream?! I dare not try coz afraid it will block my nose. Your friend tried all 4 & didn't like any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't block your nose cos the wasabi is quite subtle. Can detect that it is there, just enough. I find it very nice. I think my friend is ok with the coffee one and the chocolate one. If you are curious, can try dine in at licky Chan for birthday celebration or any other special occasions.

      Delete
  2. Unique taste of ice cream. Oh. They even have topping for ice cream? Separate wrapped?? Hmm, I am not so adventurous when come to ice cream. For me, it has to be either vanilla or chocolate. Once a while, peppermint, yam or strawberry would be fine. Not those unusual mix of flavours. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The toppings they put on top of the ice cream, separated by a piece of paper. Hahaha, you are like my friends who prefer the conventional ice cream.

      Delete
  3. Very unique icecreams, had wasabi with seaweed snack. interesting sesame cones, must be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unique indeed. They have normal ice cream too. Sesame cones are very fragrant!

      Delete
  4. I doubt I have tried liquor ice cream before...perhaps I could not stomach the smell of alcohol. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah, so means you don't drink beer or wine with alcohol!

      Delete
  5. Who wouldn't like ice creams. I have taste rum ice cream but have not tasted ice creams with liquor. So mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would like this if you like ice cream and liquor taste. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  6. Oh this is so special. Nice packaging and all too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. A must try if you like liquor and ice cream.

      Delete