Friday, September 10, 2021

12 Pies The Yard

On Friday 10.sep.21, I stayed at home alone during the day so bought 3 food deliveries via beepit because they are having 9.9 sale with max MYR 10 nett off for selected stores.

I felt like eating short crust pastry pie and a search on beepit revealed The Yard which sells many types of pies so I bought 12 Pies to reach MYR 150 to get free delivery. All the pies have 4 inches diameter and about 1 inch of height. One pie is just nice for me so I think I have found the place to go for pies as they are delicious! 😋

Fri 10.sep.21 3.21 pm - an open faced pie, cheese and broccoli. I like the soft broccoli inside the pie. I ate this whole pie all by myself as he doesn't want to eat any of the 12 Pies due to them being buttery.

3.25 pm - this pie is created in collaboration with myBurgerLab so that explains the crust with charcoal colour as myBurgerLab's burger buns are charcoal based. I ate a bit to test the taste. The beef patties inside the pie makes it taste like myBurgerLab's burgers.
 
3.27 pm - Beard Brother BBQ pulled beef inside the pie. Tastes good.

3.30 pm - big chunks of steaks inside the pie.

3.32 pm - same as chunky steak but with cheese.

3.33 pm - I like this lamb pie the best. 

3.36 pm - cottage pie with a layer of mashed potatoes on top covering the minced beef and shredded carrots below. I like potatoes so I like to eat this pie.

3.17 pm - chicken and leek pie. I prefer beef and lamb as fillings rather than chicken.

These are the 12 Pies that I bought from The Yard. I only managed to try 8 pies. Will try the remaining 4 the next day.

There are 150 g and 230 g pies. I didn't order BB Taco chicken burgers and mbl golden chicken pie.

Next time I will buy this pie to try.

16 comments:

  1. Nice chicken pies... i like the small size portion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You prefer chicken compared to beef and lamb?

      Delete
  2. Wow...12 pies! U ordered their entire menu??😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the pies in their menu except for 3: chicken taco pie, chicken mbl golden and blueberries crumble which is out of stock. 😂

      Delete
  3. I love pies and I will want to order every item to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Yum yums! 😋😋😋

      Delete
  4. Wow. 12 pies?? Look like you like the pies. They did looked good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do like them. Quality pies. Hope they keep up the high standards.

      Delete
  5. Look tempting and love pastry crusts, the charcoal based is interesting, with chunks meats ahh drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must check this out because I love pies and yet I have not eaten any in such long time! Come to think of it, I haven't had MyBurgerlab in a long time either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This The Yard pie is also at IPC Ben Grocer supermarket food area so I think you can go there when your partner goes for his haircut.

      Delete
  7. It looks like you've taken a bit out of each! But I suppose that's just to show the fillings. Did you finish them?

    Coincidentally I also just bought some from Stand Pie in Lazada. Haven't tried them yet as I had other things to eat today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finish them over a few days. Can eat Max two pies a day only cos is buttery so will be full for the whole day.

      Delete
  8. The black pie is really appealing as it is a collaboration with My Burger Lab right? That's why it is really tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a collaboration with myburgerlab.

      Delete