Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Rocking BBQ

On Wed 1.sep.21, we stayed home all day and didn't order any food delivery because we bought food the previous day.

Sun 29.aug.21 12.04 noon - McD BBQ sauce chicken burger. The chicken patty is fried. Bought this for him but forgot to specify no cheese so I had to eat it all. Ate it all in two seatings - lunch and dinner. The chicken is crispy and the BBQ sauce is sweet smoky and a little bit spicy. Tasty!

The advert on IG.

Bought both the chicken and beef versions.

Wed 1.sep.21 2.10 pm - ate this McD BBQ sauce beef burger. The juicy beef patty is thicker than the one for cheese burger. The BBQ sauce is the same as the one for the chicken burger but I think it suits beef patty better so I may eat this again.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my you are right the patty does look thick and yummy. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, the crispy chicken patty is also very thick. You can try that if you like.

      Delete
  2. i think i can roughly expect how the chicken one taste like....It is someting like McDeluxe chicken burger (with fried chicken patty minus the spiciness). The BBQ sauce is similar to nuggets BBQ sauce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This chicken patty is thicker and crispier than that mcDeluxe chicken patty I believe. Not sure about the BBQ sauce same or not because I haven't eaten the nuggets BBQ sauce before. 😂 Perhaps you can try and let me know, if you like deep smoky and a bit spicy, a bit sweet BBQ sauce la.

      Delete
  3. Not everyone likes cheese but I love to have cheese with burger. I miss eating burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My spouse 100% refuses to eat cheese. 😅 I remember you have pork patties in the freezer before so you can make your own pork burgers! 👍😋

      Delete
  4. Perfect timing... planning to have McD soon. Like the Prosperity burger also, the beef version tastes better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like this BBQ beef burger.

      Delete
  5. Now I like to try the mcd bbq beef version, looks juicy and yummy..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete