Friday, September 4, 2020

Same but Different



9.53 am - finally found the right time to eat the frozen mcd sundae bought one week ago. Thursday 3 Sep 2020 d170. Frozen sundae tastes better than the original state.


Top view. The cendol sundae has gula melaka taste and when eaten together with the chocolate sauce, the gula melaka taste was covered by the chocolate sauce. I ate this sundae with the one remaining corn custard bun from mighty white. All mighty white buns are cleared. Took one week. Better than my estimate if ten days.


9.03 am - not my breakfast of our favourite seafood Mee Hoon from Choy Yee bought on Wednesday at MYR 8 nett. Same as the previous day but looked different because it has too much soup. Couldn't finish it in one sitting so kept one third for the next meal.

2.47 pm - ate one and a half mini green apples and half orange as lunch. 10 mini green organic apples at MYR 15 nett.


5.47 pm - ate a quarter of this vinegar pork trotter rice bought on Wednesday at MYR 10 nett from Lucky Alley with two slices of 7 sprouted grains rainbow bread and a pack of hwa Tai lemon sandwich biscuits. Same pork trotter rice as the previous day but in different gravy, one is mainly soy sauce and this one is sweet sour vinegar.


18 comments:

  1. Froxen sundaes are nicer? Hmmm...gotta try that when I get to buy any next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought re-frozen sundae doesn't taste as good as original.

    I have one Gardenia corn custard fluffybun "to be cleared" today. :) Tasted all right but I won't buy again - 6 buns is too many for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sundae was never frozen before so it is not RE-frozen. Sundae is soft in original form but I prefer it frozen. Yes better to share the buns. SE and JE, they don't help u eat the corn custard buns at all?

      Delete
    2. The sundae looks like melted and then refrozen mah.

      SE had 1 bun plus a pinch of another, JE not at all.

      Delete
    3. Yes it melted from soft serve and frozen after that. Surprisingly the frozen texture of the melted is nice, just like frozen Milo drink. Good, SE got help you eat the buns.

      Delete
  3. Really? Frozen tastes better? Well I haven't tried it before. I prefer mine to be chilled but not frozen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer frozen. Stay cold in the mouth longer.

      Delete
  4. I want to try the cendol sundae. Maybe I should order McD since water supply has not been restored yet. Can't cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But be warned the chocolate sauce is very sweet. Here we still got water.

      Delete
  5. This morning I bought 1 pig leg because I am thinking of cooking it with black vinegar. Been craving for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In mco, you did cook pig leg before or not? I can't remember cos my memory is not good nowadays. Sad.

      Delete
  6. My Jay did freeze his sundae once, I don't remember how it ended up. No complaint from him, I guess he finished his frozen sundae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice so he must have finished eating it.

      Delete
  7. My weak teeth cannot take too cold food, is the frozen sundae very icy cold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not that icy cold once it is taken out from the freezer.

      Delete