Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Durian Balls



KFC durian balls. Deep fried soft mochi balls with almost liquid durian fillings. Tasty because the durian tastes authentic.

I prefer eating it direct from the fridge when the durian fillings have solidified and the mochi part is no longer that soft.


I also bought the promo of 4 pieces chicken with 5 tenders at MYR 19.90 nett. 5 durian balls for MYR 6.90 nett or you can buy 3 durian balls for MYR 4.50 nett.

Total is MYR 26.80 nett.

*** Monday 28 Sep 2020 d195 ***

8 am - Fish Mee Hoon from Swee Heng at MYR 13 nett but add one prawn to it, the price is MYR 25 nett so one prawn costs MYR 12 nett.

10.38 am - ate almost half a red bean mooncake with salted egg yolk, sweet!

12.50 noon - Pan Mee from Swee Heng for lunch at MYR 7 nett.

1.22 pm - my portion of pan Mee for lunch.

Burger king is back in Midvalley Mall, at the location where Greyhound eatery used to be. This whopper burger is big and heavy.

4.03 pm - ate half a whopper burger for dinner and kept the other half for another day.  Was very thirsty due to the sauces and cheese in the burger.

Bought this whopper burger the previous day. Costs MYR 10 nett only due to a promo. Normal price is MYR 16.55 nett.


20 comments:

  1. High 5! We blogged (almost) about the same thing in just a few hours difference😂 We hav also tried the 19.90 kfc promo some 2 weeks ago. So these days u r back WFH?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be our thoughts aligned! 😊 Alternate week, one week office, one week home.

      Delete
  2. No Burger King here! Sobs!!! There ;s KFC near my house though, dunno got those durian balls or not, don't mind trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The durian balls are worth a try if you are curious. I believe should have durian balls.

      Delete
  3. Saw the durian balls promo when bought food at KFC last Sunday. No, I didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try those durian balls as we don't have durians right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you have tempted me to try the durian balls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking of buying some fried chicken. I like kuaci in the mooncakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like kuaci in mooncakes too. where do you usually buy your fried chicken?

      Delete
  7. Wonder if durian balls are still available! Now that durian season is over, will settle for these durian products. Guess these will also disappear after some time.

    Good deal on the burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, durian balls are available now so can still try if curious. The whopper is big for 10 ringgit so is worth it. I need to cut it to eat on two different days.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure I could have managed it in one sitting. :)

      Delete
    3. Then you should go buy the rm10 big whopper and enjoy! 😋

      Delete
  8. Very good promo price for the whopper burger. You just "inspired" me that i can eat burger king later hee hee. Dont think there are durian balls in sg kfc. I think i will like it since the filling is almost liquid form. I had finished one mooncake that my sis gave us, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good promo for the whopper burger. You will like burger king because big and flavourful. Sg kfc should sell durian balls too. Mooncake is sweet in general.

      Delete
  9. Sometimed I will eat fast food such as kfc and burger king when i dont know wat to eat.

    ReplyDelete