Sunday, September 27, 2020

Meiji Snacks

I have to use some points collected when dined at Rakuzen and Sushi Zanmai before they expire so I chose the above two items - crackers MYR 5.50 nett and biscuits MYR 3.50 nett. Gave the biscuits to my friend. 4 

Made in Singapore. The crackers are salty. I didn't expect them to be that salty.


Used the points to pay and only need to top up 50 cents for each.

*** Saturday 26 Sep 2020 d193 ***

9.57 am - Dine-in 23. Shared a plate of ah Cheng Nasi lemak with rendang chicken with hot cham. Special request for no sambal

 Basque Burnt Cheesecake Sofuto MYR 3.90 nett. Tastes like butterscotch caramel. I ate all of it by myself.

Job fair - a long queue to enter the exhibition hall.


11.57 am - Dine-in 24 at Popcorn food court. Not that many people. We have not been here since 18 March. Some stalls have been replaced by other stalls. I haven't eaten steamed fish since mco started.

The two dishes are from two different stalls. Lan Jie fish MYR 21.90 nett and Kim Zen MYR 7.30 nett.

No more local flavours buns. Now are mini donuts at the bakery of Aeon.

Bought 3 durian balls MYR 4.50 nett but gave them away so I gotta buy again. 😂😂😂

3.30 pm - percik chicken Nasi kerabu takeaway from Upeh restaurant.

Total price is MYR 25.30 nett.

20 comments:

  1. Seems like alot of ppl seeking for jobs these days...Nasi kerabu looks good😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, seems many people looking for jobs by the long q. Big chicken leg.

      Delete
  2. Oooooo...nasi kerabu from Upeh looks so good! Price also good! LOL!!! Why is it named Hitam, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The steamed fish looks good.
    Did you finished it all at one go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of us shared that fish without any rice so yes, ate the whole fish at one go because at food court mah, not bringing it home. That fish is not big so two pax can finish it easily.

      Delete
  4. I am surprised that Rakuzen gives out points for dining and even more surprised that Meiji crackers were made in Singapore. No wonder they were often sold very cheap during promotions in Sg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rakuzen has a mobile app now that allows you to collect points for dining. I am surprised that meiji crackers are made in Singapore too. Nowadays I always look for the made in ... Before buying.

      Delete
  5. I need to buy the plain cream crackers to stand by because there is no more biscuit in my house. I have not taken nasi lemak chicken rendang and ayam percik for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend Jacob high fiber low salt crackers if you haven't tried them before. You always eat nasi lemak on its own without any chicken.

      Delete
  6. Oh my. I want the nasi kerabu and the basque burnt cheesecake sofuto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have tried the Basque Burnt Cheesecake Sofuto as well and it is really delicious. Love the taste. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smooth texture with rich butterscotch caramel taste.

      Delete
  8. Not a good time to be out of job.

    Oh I rather like that Meiji cracker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess when one needs a job, anytime is also not a good time. Oh, you like meiji crackers - the salty level of the crackers suit you I think, right? It is not that salty to me so it would be totally not salty for you, right?

      Delete
    2. Yeah totally no problem with the salt level.

      Delete
  9. I had eaten the meiji hello pandan biscuits before, milk flavoured.

    ReplyDelete