Sunday, September 13, 2020

Menya Shi Shi Do Cheese Curry

 

Dine-in 10 on Tuesday 8 Sep 2020. After we bought takeaway from Chef Omar, we stopped by Jaya One to eat a late lunch at Menya Shi Shi Do. I ordered the above dish at MYR 24.38 nett.

My dish is Mazesoba - noodles with cheese curry.

He ordered this ramen in dark garlic broth  at MYR 44.52 nett because the previous time we were here, this dish wasn't available.

2.29 pm - my portion of the ramen, just to try it. I finished drinking the broth because I don't want to waste it by leaving it behind.

This is the portion I ate for the cheese curry noodles after keeping some for later.

Kept this for later.

Did I successfully divide them into two equal portions? 

Cash payment only. Total is MYR 71.55 nett.

*** Saturday 12 Sep 2020 d179 ***

6.30 pm - our shared dinner of Basil rice with chicken bought as takeaway from Upeh restaurant at MYR 18.95 nett. I ate the rice with the remaining petai and beef rendang so they are finally cleared since Tuesday, 4 days ago.

Requested for no chili padi. 

14 comments:

  1. How is the curry cheese ramen? Nice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like Japanese curry with added cheese so since I like Japanese curry and cheese, I find it nice but it is a bit on the salty side.

      Delete
  2. Eyes wide open...looking at the prices. Just RM2 difference between the regular and the large. More noodles only, I guess? I'd much sooner go for what you had from Upeh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be more noodles for those big eaters who want to eat more carb. Different cuisine. Variety is the spice of life? No?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We always order basil chicken rice in Upeh cos it is yummy!

      Delete
  4. Japanese curry is on the sweeter side, maybe it is the cheese that makes it salty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spouse's ramen had such a big piece of pork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is the special thing about this bowl of ramen - that super big piece of pork belly.

      Delete
  6. The ramen in dark garlic broth looks really...adventurous if you ask me. :D

    The first dish looks special though. Would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like cheese and japanese curry then can try the dish 1. If you like ramen thick broth and garlic, can try the dark garlic broth.

      Delete
  7. Cheese and curry sounds like a weird combo to me. The garlic thingy looks much better.

    ReplyDelete