Monday, September 14, 2020

Pho Real Starling Mall

 

Dine-in 13 at 11.12 am on Friday 11 Sep 2020 d178. My portion of special beef Noodles from Pho Real, Starling Mall recommended by PH. The broth was light yet flavourful so I drank all of it. There were many slices of beef and briskets too. Definitely well worth the price of MYR 22.90 nett. No MSG because I wasn't thirsty after drinking all the broth.

Two of us shared one bowl of beef noodle because we wanted to eat fish noodles at Mr. Fish later.

Pho Real stall at Starling Mall food court. We were there early so very few tables were occupied.

Must order the special to get tendons and briskets.

*** Sunday 13 Sep 2020 d180 ***

12.24 noon - remaining siew yuk and char siew from fridge with instant noodles and little gem lettuce for not my lunch. I just ate some of the lettuce with bread.

12 comments:

  1. Siew yuk goes well with instant noodlesπŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instant noodles taste good πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Since you don't eat for religious reasons better don't wish. πŸ™

      Delete
  3. I love the play with the sounds in the name - For Real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you went to try the pho at Pho Real. I also find that I don't get thirsty after eating their pho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for recommending this beef special soup noodles. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

      Delete
  5. I like squishing a lot of lime in pho. So appetising.

    ReplyDelete