Saturday, September 12, 2020

Chef Omar Uptown


On Tuesday, when we went to One Utama for our errand, we stopped by Chef Omar at Uptown to buy takeaways as the food photos taken by PH has us salivating at the food. Mutton Kerabu at MYR 13.90 nett for my friend. Tasty!

Ayam berempah nasi lemak at MYR 10.90 nett with added petai sambal at MYR 5 nett. We kept a portion of petai to be eaten on other days because they are too spicy to be eaten at one go.

Beef rendang kerabu at MYR 13.90 nett. We kept a portion of the beef rendang for other days as we don't eat too much meat in a meal.

Luckily no queue at about 1.13 pm on that Tuesday.

Shop front. Quite a distance to walk from Starling Mall.

*** Friday 11 Sep 2020 d178 ***

5.11 pm - dinner from Ah Cheng Laksa, starling mall. Nasi lemak ayam rendang at MYR 11.75 nett inclusive of extra packaging costs.

6.59 pm - my dinner of the remaining one third of kimchi rice with 4 petai so it took me 3 days to finish eating the kimchi rice from KyoChon because it is so flavourful, I have to eat the rice with bread every time so I have to eat it for 3 days. I still have petai and beef rendang remaining in the fridge. The good thing about this kimchi rice in the fridge is that they are still soft enough to be eaten so there is no need to reheat them before digging in.


14 comments:

  1. The sambal petai looks so tempting...i m drooling over it!!@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get sambal petai at the shops near your office, right?

      Delete
  2. That mutton kerabu looks so good! That ayam berempah with sambal petai too...and the beef rendang as well. I wouldn't know how to decide what to eat if I go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you went to try the food. Today I went over for the beef rendang. I thought it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are working on sat too? Thanks for recommending this place. 👍😋😋😋

      Delete
  4. All the 3 takeaways from Chef Omar Uptown have me drooling. I love mutton kerabu and beef rendang. Yums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep Chef Omar in mind should I come to the area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mutton kerabu looks delicious. But I want the petai. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't noticed this Chef Omar place before. All your orders look very good indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't know about this until pH wrote about it.

      Delete