Monday, January 2, 2023

Ying Yong Popcorn

On Monday 2.jan.2023, went to Midvalley Mall. The Christmas decorations are still there, not replaced by CNY decorations yet.

Angpow packets from Aeon Supermarket. Clever use of the word Too aka 兔 which means rabbit for the word together to be
 兔gether.

11.17 am - feeling like eating wat tan ying ying noodles MYR 12.90 so went to Pop Corn food court in midvalley mall to eat it.

11.19 am - he bought pork mihun soup MYR 11.90 from one of the stall in popcorn food court. I helped him to eat all the mihun.

Cash only payments at both stalls:
Stall 7B Back Lane Hokkien Mee
Stall 12B Big Fat Pork Noodle

Stall 7B - Back Lane Hokkien Mee.

Stall 12B Big Fat Pork Noodle.

Redeemed 4 foc Dunkin donuts using shopeefarm e-vouchers. No more because it is now free domino pizza promo on shopeefarm.

4.29 pm - he cooked pea sprouts bought from Mr farmer and a pack of 12 frozen prawns for his dinner and I ate 6 prawns with a bit of pea sprouts.

Saw some transfer-on stickers in mrdiy that reminds me of kalkitos so I bought one from each design at MYR 1.70 each. Do you remember kalkitos? There are 16 colourful designs as below:

8 comments:

  1. Used to like these stickers when i was a kid, i can stick on books and stationeries. Now i still keep a few but gonna discard soon. Where do u stick them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sayang to discard your stickers. U can give to your colleagues for their children as children love stickers. I stick them in the planner.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I thought it was the popcorn that was ying yong. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss eating Hokkien mee and wat tan hor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I wanted to eat wat tan ying ying after reading your post a while ago.

      Delete
  4. Yes I do remember Kalkitos haha. Only owned a few as they weren't cheap, but what fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only watched my brothers play kalkitos cos like you say, they are expensive.

      Delete