Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wheelchair

On Wed 4.jan.2023, he and kid 1 accompany one elderly for blood test that is required one week before the doctor appointment at the public hospital. The elderly couldn't walk a lot due to swollen feet so sat in a wheelchair and needed help to stand up from the wheelchair so kid 1 had a challenging time helping the elderly because kid 1 also is not in the fittest state while he went to look for a car park space to park the car.

So with this activity in the morning, he didn't buy lunch for himself and just ate soaked chia seeds and fish crackers but he did eat half an avocado with bread and butter for breakfast.

4.24 pm - his dinner of mushrooms and two eggs with half an avocado.

I bought 2 A&W burgers for myself because needed MYR 30 to get MYR 11 off. Ate the berry burger and kept one for the next day.

18 days to CNY! 18 days seem like a long time away.

8 comments:

  1. You doing countdown to CNY?? Lol. I am not ready yet. Hehe.

    I can't remember I tasted A&W burgers or not. Maybe I did, in KL. But can't remember how it tasted like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11 more days to go. Oh, no a&w at your side?

      Delete
  2. For A&W, I will always remember the float which I used to enjoy very much those days. I am not ready for CNY yet. I haven't plan what I have to cook and the things I need to buy. Haven't even start with the house cleaning yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like their float too. Still 11 days to go. Ample time.

      Delete
  3. I didn't eat A&W for quite some time ever since they increase the price of Mozza burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't notice they increased the price.

      Delete
  4. I'm also feeling the onset of aging... won't be very agile if I have to take care of an elderly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately you won't need to take care of any elderlies.

      Delete