Monday, January 16, 2023

Lou Sang

On Monday 16.jan.2023, went to Sushi Zanmai at the Gardens Mall for lunch and bought some vegetables at Aeon Supermarket.

12.01 noon - a small portion of yee sang. Enough for two pax.

12.03 noon - tofu avocado salad. I chose sesame dressing which he only ate a bit and I didn't eat it at all.

12.06 noon - my order of beef.

12.16 noon - I chose medium well. He tried one piece and I ate them all.

12.10 noon - he ordered these two items: prawn tempura and edamame. Since the tofu salad has edamame, he put these edamame into my container to bring home.

12.20 noon - I ordered this salmon Shioyaki for him and I only ate a bit of this salmon because I have the beef dish.

The total price MYR 113.80 is less than what we spent at Putien some time ago.

12.46 noon - sushi zanmai at the Gardens Mall.

Vegetables from Aeon Supermarket.

6 days to CNY!
Do you plan to Lou Sang for this CNY?

8 comments:

  1. Bought a prepacked Lou sang, so will definitely have that during reunion dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought the prepacked lousang, will add some fresh salmon when we open it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prepacked lousang for you too. So convenient, right?

      Delete
  3. I like lousang and prawn tempura. I have ordered lousang for reunion dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you ordered one lousang from a restaurant.

      Delete
  4. That's a cute 2-pax portion. My lou sang count so far is 2. :)

    ReplyDelete