Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Vitamin B12

On Friday 17.jan.2023, he accompany one elderly to a private clinic because the elderly requested for a vitamin B12 injection MYR 75 to boost energy. On the way home, he dropped by 126 Kopitiam to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself.

CNY decor at Pavilion Bukit Jalil.

11.43 am - he bought two packs of chapfan no rice for the Elderly and himself. He also bought 3jc soup mihun from 126 Kopitiam coffee shop for one elderly.

12.18 noon - I ordered hot pepper pork stomach soup for his dinner using shopeefood.

5 days to CNY!
No firecrackers for me this year as with all my previous CNY. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. Still have leftover firecrackers from last year so not buying any this year. A tradition for us to stay till midnight on the eve, and playing firecrackers at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was in primary school, my late father will always light up colourful fire crackers during CNY. You are creating wonderful CNY memories for your children with fire crackers.

      Delete
  2. I don't like firecrackers but I know there will be people firing happily in the neighborhood. I must make sure to keep Girl and Belle Belle indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard fire crackers even now at night. I think they start early. 5 days to CNY. Yes, Girl and Belle Belle will be frightened by
      loud fireworks. Good 👍 to keep them indoors.

      Delete
  3. Got a shot to boost energy? Think I could do with one of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, many young people are also getting that worldwide.

      Delete