Saturday, January 21, 2023

Nonexistent Reunion Dinner

On Saturday 21.jan.2023, he woke up at 5.30 am to cook and prep food since he is cooking lunch and reunion dinner for the Elderlies. 

All chapfan stalls are closed throughout CNY so he will be super busy cooking meals every CNY day for the Elderlies as he is the only one on duty for all their meals for the CNY duration since kid 1 went back to the spouse's hometown, kid 2 is in Australia to visit the kid who is studying there and kid 4 is staying put with the oversea spouse. I will suggest places to buy takeaway food so that he doesn't need to cook every meal.

11.24 am - the Elderlies' lunch: pork mihun soup from Leong wei coffee shop, steamed frozen Siu Mai bought by kid 1 from the freezer and his bento of mint leaves omelette with cherry tomatoes.

Early morning, he cooked this mint leaves omelette, my favourite! Yums! 😋😋😋

1 day to CNY!
It is CNY eve today!
Reunion Dinner is the custom but none for me as I am still staying home.
Are you having and cooking reunion dinner?

*** Can't do without ***

The elderly loves this snack so he bought two packs MYR 2.8 from 7-11 to fulfill the requests.

Made by CCMI Industries Sdn Bhd in Perak.

Do you eat this snack?
I don't.

8 comments:

  1. That snack reminded me of a funny incident. I was at a lecture and the British lecturer spotted someone at the front eating this snack. So he took the packet, inspected it and boomed "Who IS this MAN? Is he famous???" LOL! I cooked a simple dinner. Not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike all kinds of jeruk. Can't stand the smell & taste. Sinple dinner tonite & snacking at nite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We have been eating out but they haven't so don't want to expose them to the risk.

      Delete