Saturday, January 7, 2023

25 Duck Gizzards

On Saturday 7.jan.2023, went to Hiong Mei chapfan eatery to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself. Dinner is delivery from hometaste.

11.47 am - his lunch chapfan no rice from Hiong Mei chapfan eatery.

1.23 pm - I also bought cauliflower broccoli and celery MYR 5 from Hiong Mei chapfan eatery and put them together in a plastic bag.

Sun 8jan2023 1.52 pm - ate this potato stirfry from hometaste delivered on Sat dinner together with vegetables and sections of chicken in sweet sour spicy gravy. He cooked mushrooms with duck gizzards stirfry to add to the elderlies and removed the potatoes so I ate the potatoes the next day. Total MYR 181.45 for 5 days' dinner for two pax with 5 single white plain rice. I walked to choy Kei duck stall ssg and bought 25 duck gizzards at MYR 1 each.

15 days to CNY. I have already finished eating half a container of pineapple rolls. Yums! 😋

6 comments:

  1. hah..hah...you already started with pineapple rolls! Come to think of it, I have not ever eaten duck gizzard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pineapple tarts or any CNY snacks for you forever I guess unless u want a cheat day. I think you will like braised duck gizzards. It is meat diet.

      Delete
  2. I had gorged myself on nyonya pineapple tarts on my Melaka trip so didn't get any pineapple-based cookies for CNY. Maybe I should hehe.

    ReplyDelete