Friday, December 2, 2022

Xmas Photo Booth

On Friday 2.dec.2022, went to Midvalley Mall again.

*** The Gardens Mall ***

1.23 pm - a very nice Xmas photo booth for family portraits.

1.08 pm - the avocado promo MYR 14.90 is still on at Jaya Grocer so bought one pack of 3 ripe avocados.

1.20 pm - Xmas desserts and Confectionery at Jaya Grocer. I am having difficulty deciding which ones to buy for my sweet tooth.

*** Purple Cane Tea Cuisine ***

12.14 noon - vegetables oolong tea soup:
Broccoli
Corn
Carrots
Mushrooms
Huai shan
Yam
Pumpkin
Bean curd
Cabbage

I kept the rice and glutinous sesame rice balls to bring home for the next day because I need to eat his noodles.

12.20 noon - chicken leg noodles in herbal soup. He ate as little carb as possible from this set lunch.

12.46 noon - this is a lot of noodles. The texture is similar to thin pan Mee but is a bit QQ springy. I ate it all for him.

P/S: I received a comment that says I must have enjoyed the noodles to be able to finish it all. Just want to be clear here that this Noodle is edible so I ate it all because I don't waste edible food. Not because eating a lot of noodles is something that I enjoy doing. Just one mouthful is ok, not this whole big bowl.

1.06 pm - purple cane tea Cuisine eatery at the Gardens Mall.

Total bill is MYR 67.05 including tax and service charge.

There are 8 meal sets.

Bottom left: Curry Lion Mane Mushrooms rice set meal.

12 noon - the whole menu at a glance.

8 comments:

  1. The chicken noodle looked yummy.

    Confectionery shop!! My favourite shop. And my kids too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, so you prefer the chicken noodles to the vegetables soup. Then when you are in kl, you can definitely visit all these imported Xmas sweets.

      Delete
  2. The chicken noodle looks good. You must have enjoyed the noodle to be able to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is edible so I ate it all only because I don't waste food. I don't order noodles because I prefer to spend my carb quotas on cakes, cendol, abc ice rather than noodles.

      Delete
  3. Your hubby is reducing his carb intake which is good. I do wish that noodle outlets would add a no-noodle version which has more ingredients in it. It would be more expensive but I won't mind paying if the price is reasonable,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your idea is very good. I hope that they do that too.

      Delete
  4. you should go take photo at the Xmas photo booth and show us...heheh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, don't want to remove masks so no point taking with masks on.

      Delete