Saturday, December 17, 2022

Eight Avenue Pavilion Bukit Jalil

On Saturday 17.dec.2022, went to Hiong Mei to buy lunch chapfan for the Elderlies but ended up buying the chapfan from a roadside shed stall nearby. Dinner chapfan for the Elderlies is bought from Fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling.

*** Mon 5.dec.2022 ***

5.41 pm - his meaty siew yuk no rice dinner MYR 15.9 nett from the food court Eight Avenue Pavilion Bukit Jalil. The skin is very crispy and crunchy.

From Chan Meng Kee stall.

11.45 am - for brunch, he ate this whole chicken leg from Oriental Kopitiam while I helped him eat the rice. He prefers the fried chicken pieces because they are easier to eat than one whole chicken leg.

11.47 am - I also ordered egg tarts which must be in a pair and hot white coffee. I took both egg tarts home.

Total price MYR 41.20 nett.

I took 4 days to eat the two egg tarts - half an egg tart a day.

*** Sat 17.dec.2022 ***

11.55 am - his chapfan lunch no rice.

5.36 pm - his chapfan no rice dinner from fatty Mixed Rice Sri Petaling.

12.53 noon - I ate the mihun from Tue 13dec2022 bought via shopeefood imbi road Sam kan Chong icc pudu. He ate the hot pepper stomach soup already and left the mihun for me as he is not eating noodles. The mihun is cooked in the curry gravy from choy Kei nasi lemak stall that I bought on thu 24.nov.2022, many days ago. Luckily it still tastes okay.

1.25 noon - I also ate the gravy of Chok Kar Chong pork knuckle bought on Mon 21.nov.2022 which has turned into a springy jelly now. The jelly gravy still tastes ok.

6 comments:

  1. Tasted egg tarts from Oriental Kopi. Really good. Had its curry noodle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I would have finished the two egg tarts in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't even want to eat one now unless it is your cheat day.

      Delete
  3. Gosh that is a long time to keep the curry gravy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so I won't buy any more curry gravy so that I don't need to keep it.

      Delete