Monday, December 12, 2022

Omega Pork Eatery Pavilion Bukit Jalil

On Monday 12.dec.2022, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil because there will be too many people in midvalley mall due to the public holiday.

*** Omega Pork Soup ***

11.28 am - His lunch of only ingredients pork noodles without noodles MYR 19.60 nett with pork balls, a large piece of minced pork patty, intestines, and livers.

This ingredients only food item is listed in the menu so I believe that there are many people who are not eating noodles but want to eat the ingredients only.

11.31 am - omega pork noodle pavilion Bukit Jalil occupies a large corner shop unit.

*** Penang Chendul Eatery ***

11.50 am - my omad of Assam Laksa with mihun and kway teow instead of Lai fun. Upgrade the drink in this set A to a bowl of original Chendul ice by adding MYR 2 to the set price.

Set A price is MYR 15.90 so top up MYR 2 for Chendul, the total is MYR 17.90 which is a good price as the Assam Laksa is very tasty until I drank all the soup and didn't get thirsty.

*** DIY Dinner Dish ***

3.34 pm - he stir fried 3 duck gizzards with chives, onions, garlic and ginger for his dinner.

*** Food For Friends ***

2.52 pm - bought one whole roast chicken MYR 50 from Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice eatery in OUG. I request the seller to cut off the head. The price in Foodpanda app is MYR 60 for one whole roast chicken. This roast chicken meat is very tender and juicy so I recommend this chicken eatery to my friend.

Also bought the above beef balls for the Elderlies' tomorrow's lunch. For my friend, I bought another 3 packs of big beef balls Mee and hor fun, dry and with soup at 3 x MYR 12 nett.

*** Pick-up Discount ***

I have a MYR 10 Foodpanda e-voucher redeemed from the points so I bought a beef bagel called hammer. The walk in price listed on the menu is MYR 29.80 so with the pickup discount in the app and the e-voucher, I paid MYR 20.40 only.

The description for Hammer bagel is braised beef, cheddar cheese, jalapeno, garlic aioli, roasted tomato, pickled cabbage and spinach. I will only eat it the next day so it stayed in my fridge for the night.

Tue 13.dec.2022 2.09 pm - ate half a beef bagel and the next day ate it all. I like this beef bagel the best. The jalapeno is only a tiny bit spicy.

I select cheese bagel this time. The bagel has melted cheese on top of it so I will order cheese bagel again because I like its taste. 

10 comments:

  1. I love pork noodles but without the innards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this before via Grabfood and it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of goin mid valley today, but scrap off the idea coz expect ppl will throng over to shop & take pics for the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, definitely will have many people at midvalley mall.

      Delete
  4. I miss eating assam laksa and cendol when in Penang because of our short holiday. Must kiv for next trip. I want to try the beef bagel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beef bagel is nice. Penang cendol n Assam Laksa are very delicious.

      Delete
  5. Your hubby is quite good at cooking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, cos he has been cooking since 12 years old when his parents are working.

      Delete