Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Raja Satay 1900

On Tuesday 27.dec.2022, went to 126 Kopitiam to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies but the chapfan stall inside the coffee shop is having a rest day so bought the chapfan from Golden Chopstick coffee shop instead.

*** Medan Selera Sri Permaisuri ***

2.04 pm - the compacted rice is cooked in a plastic tube so for this small combo set of satay, they give half a tube of compacted rice aka nasi himpit.

Yesterday on the way back from midvalley mall, he suddenly decided to stop by this food court to buy satay for dinner as he has searched for a satay eatery that is nearby and is open for lunch a few days ago.

1.29 pm - not sold by individual skewers but in combo sets.

1.27 pm - bought the smallest combo set MYR 19 nett and select the set with 3 beef and 7 chicken because I am only eating 1 stick of beef and he prefers chicken. A pack of iced teh-o is included in this combo set.

1.26 pm - I think people generally prefers to eat satay for dinner so there is no customer eating here at this stall. All of them are at the famous and popular sup meletup stall at the far end.

1.28 pm - Raja Satay 1900 stall at Medan Selera Sri Permaisuri.

*** Tue 27.dec.2022 ***

11.40 am - his chapfan lunch no rice from Golden Chopstick coffee shop.

I bought a pack of dry beef mix with no soup and no noodles MYR 13 from the beef noodles stall in 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling for my omad.

8 comments:

  1. I saw someone mention Raja Satay and they said it was good. I must order satay one of these days. Your hubby is going low carb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is. Pity me cos I have to eat the carbs in combo sets and nasi lemak.

      Delete
  2. I love satay. Beef is usually too tough for me. I prefer chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would tenderise the beef nicely for the beef satay because I prefer beef to chicken.

      Delete
  3. I love satay. Chicken for me as less tougher. My kids like lamb more. Hubby prefer beef. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like to eat lamb satay but not many places sell lamb satay.

      Delete
  4. I recently had satay a few times using the Maybank promo Jimat55. Aiya but it's over so sorry for useless info. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it is not useless. You reminded me that it has been a long time I didn't use their promo as I used to, previously.

      Delete