Thursday, December 15, 2022

Cadbury Roses

On Thursday 15.dec.2022, went to 126 Kopitiam to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself.

*** DIY Breakfast ***

7 am - he cooked eggs, bacon for his breakfast with lettuce, tomato and a bowl of kimchi with cucumbers.

*** Cadbury Roses Chocolate ***

Wed 14.dec.2022 4.19 pm - I bought one tub of Cadbury Roses Chocolate from Jaya Grocer.

There are 9 types of taste.

600 g nett.

There are 56 pieces of chocolates:
1. Golden Barrel 8
2. Dairy Milk 7
3. Strawberry Dream 7
4. Caramel 6
5. Hazel Whirl 6
6. Country Fudge 6
7. Tangy Orange Creme 6
8. Hazel in Caramel 6
9. Signature Truffle 4

Best before 31.03.2023

After discount, the price is about MYR 50

*** 126 Kopitiam ***

11.20 am - his chapfan without rice.

*** Yang Kee Beef ***

11.36 am - beef noodles bought on Monday and added more daikon to the beef soup. Daikon price is MYR 9 per kg.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the Cadbury Roses. So many flavors. I prefer just plain chocolate. This reminds me of those chocolates that have liquor inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer dark chocolate. These are milk chocolate. These are not as luxurious as those chocolate with liquor inside but the variety is attractive.

      Delete
  2. Reminded me of the Quality Street one while I've had more often. Nice to have this kind of variety once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I have seen the Quality Street Chocolates but not this year. I like the variety.

      Delete