Monday, December 26, 2022

Early Ice

On Monday 26.dec.22, reached midvalley mall at 10.30 am but most of the eateries are full so quickly find a not so full eatery for brunch before buying CNY goods.

10.34 am - they didn't have beef rendang previously. Now they do so we ordered it but the beef is too tough for my weak teeth. 

Junior assam laksa set has abc so it is perfect for me. I requested for mihun instead of Lai fun at Ah Cheng Laksa.

10.43 am - hot cham no sugar. Very nice. 

11.02 am - had to wait for 30 mins for this ABC.

11.24 am - Corns, peanuts, red beans, cincau = yummy! 😋

10 comments:

  1. It is time to buy CNY goodies. You start early. Planned to start shopping for CNY goodies when my mil is flying over this week.

    Nice ais kacang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good that your mil is staying with you all until after CNY, right?

      Delete
  2. I don't think I have tried the Ah Cheng Laksa ABC. It must be good since it got a yummy from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good and the portion is too much for me but I still can finish it because I can stuff myself 😂

      Delete
  3. I haven't have the festive mood yet for CNY shopping. Anyway, we always celebrate on a small scale. The rendang and laksa must be good since you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't enjoy the rendang because the beef meat is too tough for my weak teeth.

      Delete
  4. I like Ah Cheng ABC apart from Kwong Wah. The other day i purposely went to Ah Cheng for their ABC, but it was sold out....End up eating Asam Laksa only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, ah Cheng abc is tasty too. Wah, abc also can be sold out. Keng! 💪

      Delete
  5. Good combo with that ABC included.

    ReplyDelete