Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Truffle Potato Sticks

On Wednesday 28.dec.2022, went to Giant supermarket to buy Anchor salted butter blocks that are on promotion and bought some snacks.

11.22 am - my friend recommended this Meadows brand Truffle Potato crisps to me so I bought them to try. Definitely for those customers who like the taste of truffle flavour. The potato sticks are made from potatoes turned into powder I believe and then shaped into potato sticks. 

11.33 am - the potato sticks that felt powdery in the mouth.

Crisps vs chips.  The smaller piece is chip and it seems to be slices of whole real potatoes. The bigger piece has texture like Pringles potato chips which is not slices cut from whole potatoes.

11.26 am - he stir fried one small cabbage with tumeric powder and mustard seeds for lunch.

11.26 am - roast chicken thigh, char siew and siewyuk for one pax with no rice MYR 12 from Desa Petaling coffee shop for his lunch.

Since there is a subway eatery near Giant Supermarket at Salak Park, I bought two items from there for my meal for two days. Convenient for me to just pick up the food.

12.48 - two food items from Subway at Spark.

10 comments:

  1. Not everyone like truffles. I don't mind it. I bought a pack of truffle chocolate back from Langkawi. Only me enjoyed it while the kids complained of a weird taste and smell. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course. That is why this truffle Potato chips is only for people who likes the truffle flavour.

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to tapau like that - chicken, siew yoke and char siew from the chicken rice shop. Today I discovered a chicken rice food truck in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 roast meat combo without rice - more variety of meat. I need you need to buy a portion for 2 pax because I see this 1 pax portion is much lesser than your eggs n beef trimmings platter. 😊

      Delete
  3. I think I will stick to the usual potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'real' potato chips cost more than the Pringles type.

    ReplyDelete