Monday, December 5, 2022

Satay by Sedap Pavilion Bukit Jalil

On Monday 5.dec.2022, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil because a few doors away, renovation is underway and the drilling is very noisy.

*** Sedap by Grandmama's  ***

12.53 noon - I wanted to eat satay so we went to Sedap by Grandmama's at Pavilion Bukit Jalil. Before this we shared a meal mihun deep fried chicken whole leg at Oriental Kopi. 

There are two tubs of satay sauce but we requested the staff to take one tub back to the kitchen when the staff brought the food to our table because one tub of satay sauce is more than enough for the two of us. The satay chicken and beef taste good to me, no fatty pieces at all so I like them.

1.17 pm - I wanted to eat cendol at Penang Chendul or ABC ice at Kwong Wah but changed my mind and ordered this ABC ice at Sedap instead. For MYR 8.9+, this ABC is loaded with ingredients and I was so full from finishing it all by myself.

There are lychees, longans and even atapchi aka Nypa fruticans in it along with cendol, red beans, corns, grass jelly and ice cream.

Another view.

Total price for 3 items is MYR 44.75 with service charge only, no tax.

Please click on the above image for a larger photo to read the text. The main meals that are printed on the menu.

The beef satay is MYR 16.9+ for 5 skewers and the chicken satay is myr 14.9+ for 5 skewers.

We didn't order drinks.

I ordered this ABC ice dessert at MYR 8.9+ and I think this is the most value for money dessert here.

Serving up good food, one sedap plate at a time is their tagline.

They even have apam balik.

So will you eat at Sedap?

Sedap eatery is at the top floor of pavilion Bukit Jalil pink zone.  I will try Oppa Toast and Yogurt Cow next time.

8 comments:

  1. yea, i passed by this 'Sedap' shop on last week. I prefer ABC that has lesser ingredients, only the basic ones, so that the taste is not too 'capalang'. So far, Kwong Wah is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you that Kwong Wah is the best for traditional ABC ice 👍 😋

      Delete
  2. *aikkss.....i forgot to login...hehe....btw, the above is NuxV's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fatty part in satay makes the different. All meat, the satay could be tough and dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very geli eat fatty parts, so wobbly and frightful. 😖In satay with a piece of fat, I would throw that fat piece away.

      Delete
  4. Wah...I want to eat satay! I also don't take much of the sauce, just dip a little bit will do. I have seen people take a spoon to it >.< The ABC is very nicely presented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this one tub of satay sauce, I did spoon it all out to eat as I don't want to waste it. Yes, the ABC ice looks very pretty.

      Delete