Friday, December 30, 2022

Michelle Young Bakery

On Friday 30.dec.2022, went to meet up with a friend. We meet up once a year.

12.06 noon - we agreed to meet at this pretty cafe - IL Marone by Michelle Young near Pavilion Bukit Jalil.

Bright and cheery cafe. My friend was waiting for me at the back section of this cafe.

This is the back section. Cosy and warm.

12.20 noon - my friend ordered:
A slice of cotton berry cake MYR 17
House-made french toast MYR 22
Earl grey scone with chocolate melt MYR 9
G-Tox juice MYR 14

I ordered:
Matcha strawberry milk MYR 15
A slice of pistachio raspberry cake MYR 20 which I ate half and took half home.

12.21 noon - her scone which she took home because she is full after eating her slice of cake.

12.24 noon - her french toast that I ate one slice. She also took the remaining slices home.

1.45 noon - my view. We spent about two hours catching up with each other. Thanks my friend for the treat. See you next year! 😊

A gift from her.

Bitter chocolates! She knows me so well. 

11.22 am - He ordered these two items for lunch and I helped him finished them before meeting up with my friend.

6 comments:

  1. Good to catch up with friends once in awhile. I miss some of my friends too, coz they r busy as 'working mom' nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a year?? That is better than none. It has been long since I meet up with my buddies. Used to try to catch up and meet up once a month prior to MCO. Kind of missing the old times.

    Nice cafe to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both small eaters, all that tapau-ing.

    ReplyDelete