Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Perfect Egg Texture

On Wednesday 27.apr.22, bought one shopeefood delivery and one grabfood delivery for his dinner but I ate my portion as lunch.

2.48 pm - two delicious meals. The egg texture is so smooth without any milk or any butter taste usually found in western style scrambled eggs or omelette so he likes this teriyaki chicken drumstick egg rice set a lot from Mr. Wu Taiwan Restaurant. Will definitely order it again if there are discounts available. The teriyaki chicken drumstick is tender and flavourful.

The Chatto Salmon pieces have crispy skins so I like the taste a lot and will buy it again if there are discounts available. I like the taste of the potatoes carrots curry too.

1.48 pm - ordered after lunch time for better delivery fees. Total price is MYR 13.40 only after all discounts. Very worth it.

2.20 pm - good price after all the discounts. Buy after lunch hours to get the discounts and because this dish was not available earlier when I checked the online menu in shopeefood at 10 am. Total price is MYR 15.40 nett inclusive of delivery fees.

2.28 pm - I like that they do not use plastic containers. Chatto has a hp app to join as member for members' benefits. I will get the app soon to evaluate it.

12 comments:

  1. Egg, simple but taste heavenly. Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One look at the egg and I thought of Mr Wu! LOL! I had that dish before and really loved the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u tempted me to drop by mr.wu again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I also buy again after quite some time already.

      Delete
  4. Packaging looks similar, like from the same shop. Both also look appetising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to try perfect texture eggs. Appreciate for good price with discounts as its repetitive purchase kan..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can cook this perfect texture yourself since you are skilful in cooking. Good price is always appreciated.

      Delete