Wednesday, April 20, 2022

How Yee Kee BKT

On Wednesday 20.apr.22, ordered two shopeefood deliveries.

11.16 am - his lunch of a bit of rice and a bit of dry bkt. The dry bkt is very flavourful with lots of dried squid and fragrant thick dark soy sauce. The remaining rice and dry bkt is kept for dinner.

6.19 pm - bkt soup for dinner. This bkt soup has a light herb taste and naturally sweet from the herbs used.

11.13 am - packaging, received in good condition.

Redeemed shopeecoins. 

1.22 pm - my indulgence.

Good packaging.

Just one item with free delivery and MYR 2 off. My favourite beef coney gravy cheese fries.

8 comments:

  1. both bkt and the coney fries are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bkt is his favourite food and coney fries is my favourite food! 😋

      Delete
  2. I am missing bkt now. I like both the dry and soup version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can cook bkt both versions at home because you are diligent and you are skilful in cooking.

      Delete
  3. Your indulgence is mine too. Hehe. I like dry bkt. Here, the dry bkt is spicy version. But never seen dried squids in it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dry bkt is only a tiny bit spicy. Just a tiny tinge of spiciness. I think it is up to the eatery to put any ingredients that they like into the dry bkt to make it extra tasty.

      Delete
  4. Dry BKT is like 'ham yee fah lam poh'. But I like this version also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, style is quite similar but not what pork belly unless specifically select pork belly.

      Delete