Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Classic Dessert Houz

On Wednesday 6.apr.22, ordered 3 food deliveries for ourselves.

*** Wed 30.mar.22 ***

10 am - bought these snacks using the shopeefood app.

Left: Lo Por Peng aka wife biscuit
Right: chicken floss biscuit

Cross section: The top two layers are lo Por Peng which has sweet fillings. The bottom two layers have chicken floss fillings. The pastry crust is dry, flaky and crunchy.

Mung bean biscuit with moon cake pastry skin.

Cross section of the mung bean biscuit with sweet and a bit sticky moon cake pastry skin.

Pineapple jam sandwich biscuits. Fresh and tasty.

Classic Dessert Houz sticker with the hp number.

Mung bean biscuit and pineapple tart.

Cross section. Ok, the taste is acceptable.

10 items for MYR 19.40 nett inclusive of delivery fees so it is about MYR 2 per item.

Renewed grabfood subscription at 1 cent only.

*** Wednesday 6.apr.22 ***

His dinner at MYR 15.50 and the portion is quite big so there are remaining food stored in the fridge.

His breakfast of congee at MYR 12.49 without any drinks.

Our shared lunch from Canton Kitchen. I wanted to buy sweet and sour fish fillet rice but it is not available so ordered spring onion ginger fillet rice.

12 comments:

  1. is the ginger fish fillet rice nice? I thought of buying that too, but my parents prefer the the sweet and sour fish fillet all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is with dark sauce if you like that. I don't know why no sweet sour fish fillet at that time.

      Delete
  2. I like those pastries. There is also one called Husband Biscuit and I wonder what that's like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think almost similar to wife biscuit but I don't remember the taste.

      Delete
  3. I do enjoy eating all these snacks. I like the one with the meat floss the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I like the mung bean fillings the most.

      Delete
  4. Like the pastry crust is dry, flaky and crunchy.Good to know about the renewed grabfood subscription at 1 cent only. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pineapple jam sandwich biscuits are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These snacks if they are fresh, all are delicious to me.

    ReplyDelete