Friday, October 12, 2018

WG Teow Chew Meng

This lunch is before 1 Sept 2018.

My friends shared this big pot of seafood Teow Chew congee at MYR 30 nett. 3 of us also ordered a portion of deep fried prawn paste and egg mix for sharing at MYR 12 nett. We thought we would be able to see individual pieces of prawns in it but no, the prawns are in paste form so I don't think we will order this item again.

 My bowl of fish slice noodles at MYR 15 nett. I select instant noodles as I have a weakness for them. :) Other options are mee hoon, hor fun, yellow mee and yee mee I think. Quite a decent bowl of fish slice noodles so I may have this again.

Teow Chew Meng at SS2, PJ, located at the other end of the same row of shops as Medifoods.

Total bill for 3 pax is MYR 57 nett.

12 comments:

  1. Same as you, I love instant noodles too, would choose that if it is one of the options hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks home-cooked, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choice of noodles Mun.. with fish and mee, it certainly looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They straightaway call it instant noodles haha. 'Ramen' or something would have sounded more fancy.

    This is the place with boiled octopus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that they used fresh fish slices for the noodle soup.

    I think I would prefer the prawns omelette more. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is more like a crisp than an omelette.

      Delete