Friday, October 5, 2018

1 Plus 1

After having tea at Birch cafe, we ate at Tiger Lily again because we could not resist their MYR 6.90 nett tea time offer from 3 pm to 6 pm.

Please click on the above menu for a larger image. Which two dishes would you choose? The condition is that we have to choose 1 dish from the yellow section and 1 from the green section but we wanted to try 3 dishes from the green section and 1 from the yellow section so in the end we gave up 1 from the green section and randomly select 1 from the yellow section.

They have a similar menu for breakfast until 11 am.

Cendol (green section) which is quite decent.

The mini Fried Bee Hoon (yellow section) is given a generous portion of sambal.

Green curry chicken rice (green section) is very tasty and this portion is just right for me. I wish they could offer this mini dish for lunch too.

Basil spring roll is the dish we randomly select from the yellow section. I like the taste of this spring roll with the basil herb.

Total price for 2 sets (shared by 4 of us) of 1 plus 1 is MYR 13.75 nett which is 5 cents lower than what it should be at MYR 13.80 nett. I am not sure why they did not just collect MYR 13.80 nett as stated on the tea time 1 plus 1 menu but we are not complaining.

16 comments:

  1. I love what you chose actually, the green curry (which is my favourite), the bee hoon so that I will fill fuller, and the cendol and popiah as dessert and snack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in this 1 + 1 promotion, where is DC Mall? Is it near Pavilion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is not but you can take the MRT from Pavilion and get off at the Pusat Bandar Damansara MRT stop and then walk around 200 metres to this DC (Damansara City) Mall.

      Delete
  3. I will not know how to decide - will pick more than 1+1 in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this price you alone can select 2 sets of 1+1.

      Delete
  4. Really a steal. I would have problem choosing what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee hoon with lots of sambal and spring roll for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they are both from the yellow section. You need to choose 1 from the yellow section and 1 from the green section.

      Delete
  6. This 1+1 promo is sure very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. If I work near there I will not eat during lunch but go eat lunch later during this 1+1 promo. :D

      Delete
  7. The green section looks better than the yellow... that's why you wanted 3 from there haha. I'd find it hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete