Thursday, October 4, 2018

Birch Burnt Cheesecake

After our lunch at Tiger Lily eatery, it was tea time at 3.30 pm at Birch, Damansara City mall. Iced Long Black at MYR9++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 10.44 nett). Iced Cappucinno and a cup of Flat White at MYR 11++ each (MYR 12.76 nett). Nowadays, whenever I drink coffee, I will select Iced Long Black because I like cold drinks and I do not want any sugar or sweetness in my drinks.

A Cinnamon Roll at MYR 6++ (MYR 6.96 nett), a slice of burnt cheese cake at MYR 18++ (MYR 20.88 nett) and a slice of carrot pecan cake at MYR 13.90++ (MYR 16.12 nett) to be shared by 4 of us.

Taste nice. Almost as good as the best cheese cake in KL.

Carrot Pecan Cake (MYR 16.12 nett) - moist and there are raisins and carrot bits in the cake. I find the lemony cream cheese icing to be a bit too sweet. 

Total bill for 4 pax is MYR 79.90 nett so it is about MYR 20 per pax. We will be back if we feel like having coffee and cakes for tea on a Sunday.

12 comments:

  1. Saw somebody sharing a photo of the burnt cheesecake on Facebook, made me curious. Sure would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If possible, try both at Lot 10 and this one.

      Delete
  2. Haven't tried burnt cheesecake. If given a chance will want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try both versions to see which one you like better.

      Delete
  3. I haven't try burnt cheesecake. Was supposed to go eat that last weekend but something came up so we had to postpone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try both the one at Lot 10 and this one if possible.

      Delete
  4. Everything looks very nice indeed. I normally pick cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete