Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thali Set

A Thali Set at MYR 31.90+ (10% service charge = MYR 35.09 nett). This set consists of (clockwise):
1. Fish Curry
2. Chicken Curry (Kadai Chicken)
3. Lamb Curry (Lamb Roganjosh)
4. Potato Curry (Alo Mutter)
5. Okra Onion Stir Fry (Bindi do Pyaaza)
6. Tomato Dal (Tomato Pappu Dal)
7. Phirni dessert
I ate all of the dessert but only a bit of the rice, butter naan, each of the savoury dishes and kept most of it for my other meals. The lamb is tender and the curries are very flavourful with the taste of different spices so I will definitely be back for their other dishes.

This Phirni dessert is prepared using milk and ground rice. It is slightly sweet and has a thick creamy texture.

For October 2018, there is a 10% discount for all food items. I had lunch all by myself on this day.

Khan's Restaurant and Cafe at The Sphere, Kerinchi/Bangsar South.

I will be back to try the Mango Lassi.

This Daily Special Lunch Menu has the exact date printed on it. So does it mean that they print this menu every single day?

Will try this lamb biryani one day.

The vegetarian thali set sounds good too.

Will try the palak paneer too as I like to eat cottage cheese in smooth creamy mashed spinach. What would you like to try at this restaurant?

16 comments:

  1. At least the lamb is tender and you get to taste the different types of curry.

    All I want to try, hee hee, one day try one type

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this set is good because it allows customers to try a few types of curry at one sitting.

      Delete
  2. That looks so good! I so love Indian. I've a bit of Indian too in my blogpost today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dishes in your post look delicious too!

      Delete
  3. I would sure enjoy this Thali set as not often I got to hAve Indian cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is so value for money to get Fish, Chicken, Lamb and potato curries. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Thali set must be wonderful with so many samplings of curry. I would go for the lamb, my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps your brother would go with you one day to try out this place.

      Delete
  6. The Thali would be fun, so many items to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun to sample so many different types of curry.

      Delete
  7. Interesting.
    I may want to give it a try if I pass by the area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all the different types of curry served, I will be tempted to finish the rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stored the rice into my container before I start eating. That is how I keep temptation at bay.

      Delete