Saturday, October 27, 2018

WG Roast Duck Mee

A duck meal at the Food Republic Food Court, One Utama at MYR 12.20 nett. I kept half of the duck meat and most of the noodles for dinner and finished eating the braised hard boiled egg, wanton dumplings and beansprout so this is a satisfying well balanced meal for me. Most people would order the duck meat with dry wanton noodles but I prefer to have the noodles served in soup.

I added one braised egg and beansprouts (MYR 2+ 6% SST = MYR 2.12 nett) to the roast duck and noodle set.

12 comments:

  1. Oooo...I'd love this! Just like our char siew, our roast duck here ain't that great either, most of the time very tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhmmm, hopefully someone will open a good one soon.

      Delete
  2. wow..roast duck...one of my favorite menus.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it all depends on the sauce used to marinate the duck before roasting.

      Delete
  3. A very filling meal especially with 2 hard boiled eggs added. I too won't be able to finish everything. I love roast duck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is only 1 hard boiled egg. They cut it so it looks like two in the photos.

      Delete
  4. I love duck noodle but usually I go for the dry version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dry version of wanton mee is more flavourful due to the sauce.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hope to be able to make my lunch balanced most of the time.

      Delete