Friday, October 26, 2018

WG Nippori Empire Damansara

Salmon Shioyaki Set at MYR 38++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 44.08 nett).

My friend ordered the salmon teriyaki set and gave me her serving of watermelon. As usual I kept one piece of salmon and almost all the rice for lunch the next day and finished the rest of the food items.

Total costs for 2 pax: MYR 88.16 nett.

Nippori at Empire Damansara, Damansara Perdana, PJ.

It is located next to Haraju Cube. Both of them have the same owner. It may not be apparent from the photos but they are located on Floor 1 of the Empire Damansara building.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not sure where to find the same quality and quantity at a lower price.

      Delete
  2. Miss Japanese. Only one not so good one here and one of those franchises. We have not been for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully some people will bring in a good one soon.

      Delete
  3. I am not really a fan of salmon, even though I do eat salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two portions of salmon served.. hmmm... they are not cheap even though sold in supermarkets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right and I prefer to not deal with having to cook salmon so will eat out.

      Delete
  5. Pretty buildings. I've never been to this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, this place has been here for quite some time now and recently only I went. Maybe one day you will visit this place too.

      Delete