Sunday, October 21, 2018

Snacks and Rice Puffs

My friend passed me these snacks.

The "Ma Tih Su" is very crispy. It is somewhat like Heong Piah with maltose fillings.

Very thin chocolate biscuits. I think children will like to eat them.

Rice puffs with assorted flavours and coated peanuts.

More rice puffs with assorted flavours and coated peanuts with different flavours. This packet even has anchovies in it.

This is how the packaging looks like for the above nuts.

Almonds, peanuts and rice puffs - great as snacks! They are from the green packet in the photo below.

These two packets of snacks are bought from Daiso. I prefer those with green peas instead of peanuts.

12 comments:

  1. Rice puffs? If there's no wheat, then they will be gluten free. My girl would love those - she loves snacks like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are bigger rice puffs snacks which are gluten free I believe. These are mixed with nuts with coatings and I am not sure what the coatings are made from.

      Delete
  2. Wah! You're enjoying a lot of snacks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the assorted flavours rice puffs and coated peanuts with different flavours, they must be delicious, eat them while watching my k drama would be enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must remember to drink more water after eating them.

      Delete
  4. I love snacks! Nice to eat while watching TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These snacks very addictive, especially the ones with nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone is very free to sort out the types of rice puffs hehe.

    My kids prefer the seaweed flavour of the Monster Biskidz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, you are very sharp! You noticed that the rice puffs have been sorted. Oh, now that you have informed me, I may go check out the seaweed flavour. :)

      Delete