Monday, October 8, 2018

Yogurt Bun

By Hogan Bakery

A standard table spoon for size comparison.

Lemon cheese filling ozzes from the bun.

The description: Lemon Cheese Fillings and Torched Meringue Frosting.

Please click on the above photo for a bigger image to read the words. After reading this, do you feel like eating a yogurt bun?

During the previous Aug 2018 promotion, I bought another 3 buns at MYR 4.62 nett each and got 1 bun foc.

Red Bean Walnut Bread with sesame seeds coating, Pumpkin Bread and two Mulberry Cream Cheese Buns. The buns are tasty but I don't think I can afford to eat them everyday so maybe once in a while I may buy them.

20 comments:

  1. I don't mind trying the yogurt bun to find out how it tastes like.

    Did you try it? If yes, how do you find the taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tried it. Kind of hard to get use to thick yogurt fillings in a bun though I eat yogurt on its own.

      Delete
  2. Too bad the bun is not gluten free. My girl enjoys yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me see if there are gluten free versions for this kind of bun and I will go try it.

      Delete
  3. I'll pass, too creamy for me. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I will just say that once is enough so I won't be buying it.

      Delete
  4. I would like to try the lemon cheese bun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the experience, can try to see if you like it.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Just drop by to try whenever you are in Taiwan or KL.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I never tasted yogurt bun before, must be a bit sourish, I can imagine..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it is a bit sourish, not a lot, a bit only.

      Delete
  7. I wouldn't mind trying to see how it taste like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worth a try if got people to share with you in case you do not like it.

      Delete
  8. I love these buns with lemon fillings oozing out! Yumeh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. But where is the yogurt...presumably in the bread?

    Looks good but so pricey at that size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the filling is supposed to be the yogurt. There are various promotions that you can take advantage of to get a better price.

      Delete