Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Moving Flowers pbj CNY decor

On Wednesday 14.feb.2024, went over 2x. We ate brunch at Chai Thai Sri Petaling because I couldn't decide on what to eat to celebrate this ♥️💖💌day.

*** Pbj CNY decor 2024 moving flowers ***

PH is curious about the moving flowers so I put the 3 clips I took on utub and put them here so that everyone can see those moving flowers that impressed me 👍😊

Pbj CNY decor 2024 moving flowers 1

Pbj CNY decor 2024 moving flowers 2

Pbj CNY decor 2024 moving flowers 3

*** Chai Thai Sri Petaling ***

12.26 noon - we shared the above two dishes:
1. Braised pork leg rice MYR 16+ eq MYR 17.60 nett with a foc glass of water without us requesting for the water.
2. Pad Thai set which includes Pandan Lemongrass drink MYR 12+ eq MYR 13.20 nett.
Total price is MYR 30.80 nett.

12.48 noon - Chai Thai shopfront.

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

11.21 am - barley from a few days ago.

*** Lunch & Dinner ***

11.08 am - nasi lemak chicken MYR 12 nett from million Ocean coffee shop.

6.39 pm - chef yaw's precooked frozen meal of chic cloud ear fungus. Kid3 cooked napa cabbages, dried scallops and bunapi mushrooms but the elderly doesn't like to eat bunapi mushrooms so the elderly just ate the napa cabbages after being prompted by kid3 when at first said don't want all the soup.

*** The End ***




12 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the videos of the moving flowers. The flowers are lovely and the movement make it so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome 🤗😁 Good things must be shared. I am really surprised that they made the effort to put moving flowers. I didn't notice them during my earlier visits. Lucky I noticed them that day.

      Delete
  2. Hello Mun, just testing whether my comments can go through here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mun, just testing whether my comments can go through here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Mun, the anonymous is me, I used firefox to comment but it was not working so I have to use another browser to comment. My fridge food is cleared by now, all my kids have gone back to their respective homes and I like to eat fresh food each day if possible. Only frozen meat are in my fridge now... and I try to finish cooking them asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya better clear the fridge asap if possible. 👍

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So creative, simple yet eye-catching.

      Delete
    2. Yes, good effort on their part 👍😊

      Delete
    3. Luckily I noticed them later when at first I didn't notice them.

      Delete