Thursday, February 15, 2024

Mango Yuzu Slice

On Thursday 15.feb.2024, went over 2x. After an on-site visit, went to VCR Ritchie to have brunch. I didn't know that there is a VCR branch at TRX Mall else I would have eaten brunch there during my previous visits to TRX Mall.

*** VCR Ritchie ***

We were there before 12 noon so we ordered the big breakfast from the breakfast menu and then at 12 noon, when the lunch menu is available, we ordered nasi kerabu from the lunch menu.

11.41 am - I ordered the big breakfast with beef bacon MYR 40++ as pork isn't available. Added one wagyu patty MYR 12++ and half an avocado MYR 8++
A hearty big breakfast which I ate most of the items as he prefers pork to beef.

11.39 am - VCR is popular for its coffee. A hot flat white with oat milk MYR 17++ for him and ice black MYR 13++ for me.

11.32 am - I ordered a slice of mango yuzu cake MYR 16++ which has mango jelly layers and yuzu cream layers which I believe they are yuzu light cream cheese layers with a bottom layer of digestive biscuit base. A very tasty and light dessert.

12.21 noon - when the lunch menu is available, he ordered nasi kerabu non spicy version MYR 35++ which has two dips served separately. The fried fish and the percik chicken chop tastes good even without the dips.

12.36 noon - I am not sure why they served the crackers for the nasi kerabu later.

1.10 pm - VCR Ritchie, a place for tasty coffee and wholesome food.

1.01 pm - we didn't know that there is a card promo so we were quite pleased to receive 2 foc hot coffee drinks for takeaway.

*** Brunch and Dinner ***

1.53 noon - the Elderly said one charsiew bao is enough so we shared one charsiew bao.

6.32 pm - Chef Yaw precooked pork ribs taucu steamed and kid3 cooked the veges. When the elderly asked me to eat dinner, I replied, I only eat one meal per day.

*** The End ***

5 comments:

  1. the elderly is so nice to ask you to eat dinner. You went to the elderly place too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elderly has good basic social skills ingrained since young so can remember these skills. The elderly just cannot remember new things like food eaten 4 hours ago. Yes, I go to the elderly's place too.

      Delete
  2. The big breakfast is so colorful and loaded with many ingredients. I would enjoy it! The nasi kerabu looks very good too, big portion. Usually will be served with some keropok. Either they forgot and then remembered or they ran out and fried fresh batch. Very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coffee and food is good at VCR so you and your brother and mother can go try

      Delete
  3. Your eating patterns are quite unique.

    ReplyDelete