Monday, December 25, 2023

Yat Sing Smokehouse Granny Mansion

On Monday 25.dec.2023, went to eat meals at two eateries which we have never been to.

*** Yat Sing Smokehouse ***

12.17 noon - my diy platter.

12.21 noon - took the pork ribs back for him. He ate them and said overall taste is sweet. He prefers savoury. I ate two lamb ribs and a bit of pulled lamb. Ate all the coleslaw and honey biscuit. Then took the remaining home in my own containers for another day.

12.18 noon - my iced lemongrass drink and the honey biscuit from the platter.

12.51 noon - shopfront Yat Sing Smokehouse, walking distance to The Leafz condo. I walked home after this meal. Food for the day is completed for me.

Yat Sing festive menu. Please click on the menu for a clearer image.

Yat Sing regular menu. Please click on the menu for a clearer image.

Yat Sing regular menu. Please click on the menu for a clearer image.

These are the items I ordered for my diy platter. All items taste good so I will visit this eatery again.

*** Granny's Mansion Kuchai Lama ***

10.41 am - his super pork misua wine soup with liver, kidney, deep fried big intestine, pork balls, heart, tongue.

10.53 am - my portion from his remaining misua because I want to go eat lamb ribs at Yat Sing Smokehouse. The deep fried intestine has a strong taste so I ate lots of green chili padi to try to cover the strong taste. The soup tastes of wine because he added MYR 2 for a wine soup.

11.05 am - Granny's Mansion eatery with a queue this early on a public holiday. Customers must love the noodles and congee here.

11.04 am - all tables are occupied in this eatery.

Total price MYR 29.45 nett. After this meal, we went to Mr diy to pass time because yat sing Smokehouse only opens at 12 noon. Then near to 12 noon he dropped me off at family mart because he needs to go home to use WC so I went to eat ribs at Yat Sing Smokehouse and took pork ribs back home for him.

Wishing everyone a festive holiday! Stay safe and be alert! Have a blessed Christmas! 🙏 🎄🎁 ⛄🦌

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas hun! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never heard of Yat Sing Smokehouse before. This place seems new...it must be opened during the MCO time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to operate from home via food delivery. I think they open this eatery early 2023.

      Delete
  3. I wish I could eat those ribs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ribs are meaty and flavourful but not drown in sauces so I believe you will like them.

      Delete