Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sang Har Mihun

On Tuesday 19.dec.2023, early morning, he went over to prepare breakfast but the elderly was already locking the gate to go out when he arrived so he took the elderly to eat congee at Tim Won coffee shop. He ordered hot cham and half boiled eggs and shared kaya margerine toasts with the elderly. The elderly ordered two bowls of congee so he asked the seller to pack up the extra bowl of congee and brought it home.

*** Soon Lei Kuchai Lama ***

11.15 am - my omad. We shared all the food in the photo above and ordered fried rice mantis prawn for the elderly's lunch. Also gave the elderly extra salted egg yolk mantis prawns from our dish.

The sang har is fresh with roe in the head.

11.03 am - I saw these kuih and couldn't resist so bought 3 packs. He tried a bit of each kuih and I ate all of them. MYR 2.80 nett for each pack. I like the taste of these kuih. Not very sweet.

11.05 am - the embossed words are Mami sisters which I think is the brand's name.

11.43 am - my portion. Can add soup but I didn't.

12.17 noon - total price MYR 91.90 nett.

Readings:
3 pm - 
M 7.8 mmol/l
H 13.3 mmol/l
H 5.30 pm 7.9 mmol/l
H 8.30 pm 5.8 mmol/l

2 comments:

  1. Tasted salted egg yolk mantis prawns in Langkawi, super delicious and addictive. I like ondeh ondeh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the salted egg yolk mantis prawn dish is very flavourful. Ondeh ondeh with a bit of crunchy gula melaka in it is very tasty.

      Delete