Thursday, December 14, 2023

A long day two

On Thursday 14.dec.2023, early morning we went to Million Ocean eatery nearby to have brunch and then bought pepper stomach mihun soup for the elderly's brunch.

***Million Ocean coffee shop ***

7.43 am - his pork mihun soup from the stall that sells stomach pepper mihun soup so both noodles cost a total of MYR 20.50 nett.
Toast kaya butter, my barley drink and his hot cham drink, total MYR 8 nett.

7.46 am - I ordered 1 rolled ccf, pork skins and 5 ytf items MYR 14.40 nett:
Mushroom, okra, broccoli, long bean, brinjal

7.58 am - my portion of his mihun soup.

*** Status ***

The elderly is now in recovery ward, can hold a conversation and eat. The doctors say need to monitor as the heart is weak.

Kid1 visited at noon so we visit in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. so, that's your OMAD meal of mihun soup 'leftover' and the ccf? can tahan until night since your OMAD meal is before 8am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, can tahan until this morning 8.20 am eat again but today I cannot tahan because my omad is too light so I ate dinner. ☹️

      Delete