Saturday, December 23, 2023

Mountain Hill Dine In

On Saturday 23.dec.2023, early morning he went over to prepare breakfast for the elderly. Then we went to Mountain Hill shed eatery at Taman Serangkai, happy garden for brunch and he bought fish paste dumplings mihun soup for the elderly's lunch. At 4.42 pm, he went to buy claypot chicken rice and soup for the elderly's dinner but the stall was closed so he went to Fatty Mok eatery instead and bought ytf and fried rice for the elderly's dinner.

*** Mountain Hill ***

11.07 am - cham ping less sweet drink MYR 3 nett. Two plates of chicken thighs total MYR 15 nett.

11.11 am - his meat mihun soup MYR 9 nett from Bobo pork noodle stall. He also bought takeaway fish paste dumplings mihun soup MYR 9 nett for the elderly's lunch from Freddie traditional fish ball noodle stall.

11.28 am - kuih MYR 4.50 nett. The top part has pumpkin in it. Taste nice, not that sweet but should sell in smaller portion for 1 pax to eat.

11.22 am - these two kuih that looks like angku with mung beans fillings MYR 3.50 nett gave me a shock as the mung bean fillings are savoury with taste of spice and I think I saw red chili bits in it. The fillings although is savoury has a tinge of sweet taste to it.

He ate only a bit of the kuih because he is still making more than one trip to the WC. Since I ate almost all the kuih, I walked 1700m to collect my item delivered to a collection center to try to burn some calories.

Morning 42.5
Next morning tbd

11.23 am - my portion from his remaining portion.

*** Fatty Mok Ytf ***

5.14 pm - the elderly says prefers to eat later at 6.20 pm but later says food is not hot.

*** Status ***

Blood sugar before breakfast is 12 mmol/l

6 comments:

  1. Is it ok to ask what those numbers mean ie 42.5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I left out the unit kg. I am recording my weight because I am testing what food I eat results in more water retention.

      Delete
    2. Wow you’re so light! You must be a pretty slim lady ☺️

      Delete
    3. Because I m just 5 feet. 😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tasty too. If you are interested can go this place to buy and try. They have many more types of kuih.

      Delete