Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Squid Fry Mihun

On Tuesday 12.dec.2023, went to Pavilion Bukit Jalil to eat Penang chendul at MYR 1.20++ per bowl for the 1st 100 bowls. Early morning, he went to prepare breakfast for the Elderly and bought two char siew bao for the elderly.

*** Squid Fry Mihun ***

1.57 pm - he watched a utub introducing this mihun dish so I bought takeaway one pack MYR 10 nett for him to try at home.

2 pm - this is the stall at a common coffee shop also with the name Nanyang that is located at Taman esplanade Bukit Jalil. 

From this coffee shop, I also bought a pack of wat tan Mee suah MYR 9 nett for the elderly's lunch and from the roast meat stall, I bought siew yuk, chicken liver and 2 braised eggs MYR 14 nett. On the way back, he delivered and served the egg gravy Mee suah with added siew yuk, chicken liver and one wedge braised egg to the elderly.

2.55 pm - we tried the squid mihun when we reached home. We didn't pour the gravy onto the mihun. The mihun has wok hei and has a fragrant charred taste.

3.11 pm - my portion which I ate all. The dark gravy has a very very light soy herb taste which he couldn't taste so he says no taste. 😂 I just drank a few spoonfuls of the watery dark gravy.

Morning 43.3
Next morning 44 because I ate 3.5 meals.

*** MYR 1.20++ Penang Chendul ***

10.47 am - he saw this MYR 1.20++ offer on 12.dec.2023 so we went for it. He ordered 4 items for a total of 33.90 nett and both of us ate all of them. Food is as before, quite ok.

10.44 am - pay when placing the order.

*** Favourite Oriental Kopi ***

11.43 am - round 2 of brunch - coffee MYR 6.40++ and kaya butter toasts MYR 4.90++ which we shared.

12.04 noon - our favourite boneless fried chicken mihun MYR 16.90++ so total bill is MYR 32.70 nett.

*** Jelly Kam ***

1.28 pm - saw this kam.

1.27 pm - it says jelly kam so I bought 4 to try. Gave 3 to my friend who gave me a review:

140g. Very thin skin, light yellow flesh, very juicy tender sacs, not very sweet...still got fibre to discard after chewing. Tinge of fresh lime? Limau nipis fragrant??

Wed 13.dec.2023 6.13 pm - my friend sent me this photo of the 3 jelly kams.

*** Pre brunch ***

9.51 am - I ate the remaining half of an avocado from his breakfast with a slice of wholemeal bread and one banana. Gave the elderly one banana too because not supposed to eat much banana due to potassium and ckd.

No comments:

Post a Comment