Monday, December 4, 2023

Satay Station Dwitasik

On Monday 4.Dec.2023, he went to ward at about 11 am after eating remaining siew Mai at home.

*** Sunday 3.Dec.2023 ***

6 pm - we ordered one or two sticks of each type of satay to try. All types taste good. The satay sauce is not spicy to the mouth but the stomach feels very hot after eating it.

I like the soft compressed rice aka nasi impit. The mutton satay has a lot of fats on the mutton. The liver and gizzard satay is worth a try if one eats innards.

5.47 pm - his hot nescafe drink and my iced lime kosong aka without sugar.

6.27 pm - total bill MYR 56.30 nett because we also ordered takeaway beef rendang set.

5.45 pm - The drinks menu

5.40 pm - Satay Station at Bandar Sri Permaisuri.

5.45 pm - the satay menu. The price is for one stick of satay.

*** Status ***

The elderly will be discharged this evening.

6 comments:

  1. It has been a long while since I have taken satay, I like the sauce with lots of peanuts in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me. This satay sauce has lots of peanuts so we ate it all despite the high sugar content in it as not to waste the satay sauce.

      Delete
  2. On satay sauce, it's also nice eaten with toast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried eating toast with satay sauce.

      Delete
    2. Learnt that from my friend's grandma. Try, it's nice. :)

      Delete
    3. I can imagine the satay sauce tastes like sweet peanut butter. I can eat any sort of edible sauce, gravy and dips with toasts so should be the same I guess. I eat toasts more than I eat rice so should be ok.

      Delete