Thursday, February 9, 2023

Tong Ho Omelette

On Thursday 9.feb.2023, went to 126 mix rice Sri Petaling to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies.

9.37 am - he cooked this Tong Ho vegetable Omelette for the both of us. He used 4 eggs for this omelette.

He used this variety of Tong Ho vegetable which is the LARGE LEAF TONG-HO 大 葉 茼 蒿 with a nice aromatic taste. This photo is downloaded from:


Do you like the taste of tong ho vegetable?

12.22 noon - he also cooked this pork ribs, bitter gourd, carrot, wood ear fungus, dried oysters soup without any salt. The soup is tasty enough with the taste of all the ingredients.

12.05 noon - his chapfan no rice from 126 mix rice eatery and he also prepared a seaweed sesame seeds side dish.

6 comments:

  1. Not for me as I don't like the taste of the veggie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable because it has got a unique taste.

      Delete
  2. I like tong ho. Now, I am the only one who eats tong ho so I don't buy tong ho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh no for me. This is the only veg (that I know of!) that I cannot tahan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you don't like the unique taste of tong ho.

      Delete