Thursday, February 16, 2023

TK Walnut Cake

On Thursday 16.feb.2023, went to Golden Chopsticks coffee shop to buy chapfan lunch for the Elderlies and himself.

*** Tue 14.feb.2023 ***

11.09 am - I bought 3 items from TK Bakery. The walnut butter cake tastes very rich, as if it contains salted egg yolks.

Total price MYR 32 nett.

*** Thu 16.feb.2023 ***

11.13 am - his chapfan lunch from Golden Chopstick coffee shop. I bought yinchoy MYR 2 from 126 coffee shop.

4.31 pm - his dinner. He ate all the duck from the previous day and a plate of raw purple cabbage mixed with vinegar and sesame yuzu kewpie mayo.

4 pm - I ate the whole tomatoes basil quiche and half the chicken ham quiche from the previous day. Very creamy and tasty!

2 comments:

  1. My fav walnut cake! I mst get it one of these days😋

    ReplyDelete