Friday, February 10, 2023

Apollo

On Friday 10.feb.2023, we didn't go out at all, just stayed home.

On Thursday we went to the MYR 2.40 shop named the eco-shop to buy some things and I bought two packs of Apollo wafer to relive my childhood.

Wafer coated with chocolate and wafer coated with milk cream. Do you used to eat wafers like these ones when young?

Made by Apollo Food Industries M Sdn Bhd in JB.

1.53 pm - he cooked a pack of frozen suigao with pork celery fillings and we ate 5 suigao each with kimchi and lettuce.

6 comments:

  1. Yes. I used to enjoy Apollo wafer as a child. I preferred the chocolate to the milk flavour. I would separate each wafer and eat one by one. Lol. Those were the days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like Apollo choc flavor. My fav childhood snacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it seems like this Apollo is really a childhood snack.

      Delete
  3. Yep used to have these. There were other brands too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only used to eat wafers from this brand. No idea what brands are there.

      Delete